- 簡介： "請在世界地圖上接受【迴旋鏢】培育計畫。"
- 過程介紹： "The Shuriken program hacks all nearby nodes at one time. The Beam cannon is stronger, but it attacks only one target. Use strengths of the Shuriken program to download the Core."
- 簡介： "請在世界地圖上接受【防護牆】培育計畫。"
- 過程介紹： "When a network defense is too strong, use the ICE Wall program to protect your nodes. Every instance of the ICE Wall gives you an extra firewall displayed on a node by an animated indicator. When its firewall is used, an ICE Wall instance is deleted."
- 簡介： "請在世界地圖上接受【防護罩】培育計畫。"
- 過程介紹： "Similar to the ICE Wall program, the Protector provides an extra firewall to nodes under your control. It takes longer to install the Protector but its firewall is much more resilient because it regenerates over time. Use the Protector when you need to hold a node for a long time against a strong security defense."
- 簡介： "請在世界地圖上接受【資料水蛭】培育計畫。"
- 過程介紹： "Sometimes there is not enough time to download everything you want. Use your Data Leech programs to download the Core Database before the Sentry takes control. Data Leech programs may be used to download money or B-coins as well."
- 簡介： "請在世界地圖上接受【蠕蟲】培育計畫。"
- 過程介紹： "One unique feature of Worm programs is that they can duplicate themselves. When Worms have a target they try to overtake it. But when they have nothing else to do they multiply. Some networks can be hacked by only one instance of the Worms program."
- 簡介： "請在世界地圖上接受【攻城槌】培育計畫。"
- 過程介紹： "Code Gate nodes filter majority of attacks on their firewall. Use Battering Ram to break through the gates first and let Worms to do the rest."
- 簡介： "請在世界地圖上接受【衝擊波】培育計畫。"
- 過程介紹： "A blaster is a program with two functions. It is very strong compared to the Shuriken program or Beam Cannon, and it freezes any node it hits. Freezing nodes can be useful to stop Sentries from spreading or to weaken a strong point."
- 簡介： "請在世界地圖上接受【權限】培育計畫。"
- 過程介紹： "Access is the basic program for stealth hacking. Installing it doesn't alert the network immediately, but a stealth bar will appear on the bottom of the screen instead. While the bar is being filled the network is searching for your activity. Once the bar is full, you are detected, the stealth is broken and all network securities are alerted. Stealthing around Scanner nodes speeds up the detection. A Scanner sees stealth activity happening up to three steps from it. When you reach the Core, download the Core Database with Data Leech programs." If the visibility bar reaches 3600, the nessage "You have been detected! Disconnect and try again." is displayed.
- 簡介： "請在世界地圖上接受【震懾波】培育計畫。"
- 過程介紹： "The Shocker was designed to overload security nodes with data and freeze them for a while. Use of the Shocker allows you to breach the network defense."
- 簡介： "請在世界地圖上接受【挪威海怪】培育計畫。"
- 過程介紹： "The Kraken can be installed only on netConnection nodes from where it spreads its tentacles heading straight towards the Core. There can only be one instance of the Kraken on the netConnection, but if more tentacles meet each other their Strength adds up while all of them fit in one program slot. Any tentacle can be chopped off by network securities, occasionally you will need to protect it."
- 簡介： "請在世界地圖上接受【幻影】培育計畫。"
- 過程介紹： "The Wraith program can disable any node until the end of the hack. Installing Wraith on a Code Gate first will shorten the time Access needs to be installed on the Code Gate. Use Wraith on the rest of the securities to clear the path for Worms."
- 簡介： "請在世界地圖上接受【幻影】培育計畫。"
- 過程介紹： "Portal is a powerful tool for opening a new network entrance for your non-stealth programs. Use Access to avoid the securities and install the Portal on the Core directly. You will be able to drop your brute-force programs in the Core then."
- 簡介： "請在世界地圖上接受【狂熱】培育計畫。"
- 過程介紹： "Using the Maniac is not rocket science. You will easily find out how to use it. Enjoy!"
- 簡介： 馬帝: "我只需要他們核心的資料。若你有從他們那邊獲得金錢，自己留著吧！"
- 簡介： 馬帝: "你還記得以前欺負過的湯姆嗎？他正在啟用一個鐳射對戰擂台，而我擁有它的地址，嘿嘿。是時候餵飽自己的口袋了～我賭 20 比特幣，你能奪下他的一切。"
- 任務完成： 馬帝: "Haha, nice :) Keep on learning and upgrading and there will be more interesting oportunities soon!"
- 簡介： 馬帝: "嘿！我的女朋友正在完成她的論文，她需要使用超級電腦進行計算。但是最近這幾天很難取得使用權限… 我近日剛好又比較忙，你能幫我處理嗎？"
- 任務完成： 馬帝: "Man, she dumped me :/ for another guy she met in the library. Well, I will put "be sad for a while" at the end of my TODO list."
HeartMe.net 交友網站 编辑
- 簡介： "我在分手後亂搞了數個交友網站，在黑市有個客戶想要購買有關這些網站的資料，我已經下載了其中的幾個，你不介意下載這個吧？"
- Notes - On completion, the news ticker on the World Map will report "21 dating sites and their databases were sold on Black Market."
Gnome 的雲端空間 编辑
- 簡介： 馬帝: "嘿！我有個差事要麻煩你－－來自我職業的同事，這次有很多錢，希望你願意幫我！"
- 簡介： 馬帝: "嗯…我現在可以告訴你了：我為駭客家族 工作。他們正在擴大他們的買賣，並希望我們可以拆掉對手的比特幣錢包。如果你可以替我處理，你將能取得所有戰利品。"
- 任務完成： 馬帝: "My boss is very pleased. He is open to giving you more jobs in the future."
- Notes - On completion, the news ticker on the World Map will report "Another B-coin scandal! Users of the B-coin Vortex mixing service lost all their savings in the cryptocurency. The company went bankrupt."
- 簡介： 馬帝: "朋友，我有一個天大的情報！ 駭客家族 找到了位於德國的一間銀行，它的網路安全性較低。我已經在柏林，若你能設法駭入他們的安全系統，我將能偷偷的潛入…"
- 任務完成： 馬帝: "我進來了。"
- Note: This mission needs to be completed in Stealth. It also displays the visuals of the golden nodes available in the Black Market.
- 簡介： 馬帝: "哈哈！我們已經從銀行內部連接了！現在你可以從網際網路存取其保險庫。 10% 的戰利品將直接匯入你的帳戶！"
- 任務完成： 馬帝: "啊啊啊啊，你做到了!兄弟你做到了!"
- Notes - On completion, the news ticker on the World Map will report, "Over $5M USD were stolen from Berlin's Kreditbank by Unknown hackers."
- 簡介： 代理人: "我想你應該聽說過稍早柏林的銀行遭駭事件。我們被要求調查此案，這需要一些時間，不過我們認為有一嫌疑人在那裏，可能參與此案。擁有他的個資將有很大幫助。"
- 任務完成： 代理人: "感謝你的協助!我查看了一下資料，發現你似乎和馬帝認識。你很幸運，沒有任何直接的證據表明你有參與。我很高興你選擇了正確的一方。
- Notes - 馬帝會在你連上去幾秒後寫 "嘿!你在做甚麼?" 馬帝 sends another message saying "is this a joke or what? I don't get it." after disconnecting once you have downloaded the core.
On completion, the news ticker on the World Map will report "The Hacker responsible for the Bank hack in Berlin was arrested by local police."
- 簡介： 布羅: "你不認識我，但我和 馬帝 一起工作。你知道他現在被逮捕了嗎？他在當地監獄。你可以駭進去幫他逃獄嗎？剩下的我會處理。"
- 任務完成： 馬帝: "Damn I am too old for this. Thank you for getting me out. A friend in need is a friend indeed."
- 簡介： 馬帝: "嘿，我想退出 駭客家族，這裡的一切和入侵顯然不適合我。我已經有一個計劃。你具備比我更好的技術，可以替我從這個殭屍網路竊取資料嗎？我將告訴你更多。"
- 任務完成： 馬帝: "So the plan is: There are 65k zombie keylogger computers in the botnet providing me with credit card paswords. My friends in Nigeria will get the money and send them to other friends in Russia who will transfer them to online games' virtual goods. I will buy the goods and resell them for real money. Brilliant, isn't it!"
- 簡介： 馬帝: "現在我需要使我的交易鏈合法化，明白嗎？替我駭入這個電子錢包公司，我會買下這間公司，並利用殭屍網路來洗錢。你也會像往常一樣獲得高額報酬。"
- 任務完成： 馬帝: "Done, everything is set, the money flowing nice and clean. It was a journey, wasn't it? Goodbye my friend, take care and thanks for everything. Let me know when you are back home, we'll get a beer or something."
M. Robertson - 手機 编辑
- 簡介： 嗨，我們的老闆想要確保他在選舉中支持 Berker 和投資。他想讓我們從 Robertson 找出一些醜事，可以從他在 Eppla Comm 的行動帳戶下手。獎勵會像平常一樣等待你。
- 任務完成： It was a lot of photos to pass through in Robertson's gallery. But we got what we wanted! The photos with his mistress should be enough :)
- Notes - On completion, the news ticker on the World Map will report "Democratic candidate Mark Robertson withdrew from the election after an affair revelation. David Barker to be the next American president."
- 任務完成： "暴風公司: Good Job! Our team representative will contact you soon."*
客戶編號 45689032 编辑
- 簡介： "您好，我是來自暴風公司安全部門的 妮卡。歡迎加入我們的行列！自從戰爭開始以後，我們都在協助客戶驗證網路安全性。這是你的第一個客戶。"
客戶編號 45690179 编辑
- 簡介： 妮卡: "嗨，我想你能勝任：有一個新的目標，我們需要你測試。"
- 簡介： 妮卡: "嗨，你對成為我們的網安人員有什麼看法？近日有一來自印度的駭客攻擊我們的伺服器，我們需要追蹤他。地方當局不會做任何事，直到我們取得該駭客的資訊。"
- 簡介： 妮卡: "這是你的下一個目標。他最後一次的入侵造成我們損失超過 300 萬美元。 這些人應該要學習他們真的不能跟暴風公司扯上關係。"
- 任務完成： 妮卡: "這些愚蠢的駭客和他們愚蠢的生活...我當然不是說你，你是為了公司，那不一樣。"
- 簡介： 妮卡: "暴風公司計畫在下一財政年度對日本進行大規模擴張。我們希望你能夠透過下載在日本經營的資訊科技公司的稅務資料庫幫助我們。"
- 任務完成： 妮卡: "Thank you, this will be massively helpful for the upcoming 暴風公司 expansion."
- Notes - On completion, the news ticker on the World Map will report "Tax Agency in Japan hacked. Data of thousands Japanese businesses stolen."
ASG 銀行 编辑
- 簡介： 妮卡: "你還記得我要求一個客戶端安全測試嗎？這個客戶有點特別，它是在瑞士的一家私人銀行。"
Poodle 搜尋引擎 编辑
- 簡介： "你好，鑒於你的聲譽，我們有一個即將到來的美國總統選舉的相關工作機會：目前 Poodle 搜尋引擎的結果偏向贊成共和黨候選人 David Barker，我們希望能修改它並創造另一方的優勢。"
- 任務完成： "Our technicians are in and editing the search priorities. Thanks for your contribution."
暴風公司安全部門 #13 编辑
- 簡介： "我們一直在開發一個名為【前瞻】 的人工智慧。但她成長太多，是非常危險的。現在她在我們的地下伺服器群中強化了自己。你是最可能駭入其中的候選人，請協助我們，我們將重新啟動該人工智慧。"
- 任務完成： "Well done. The AI was messing with international secret military information. Our scientists are already working on a much safer version."
MIRAGE Missions 编辑
- 簡介： "白噪音: 您好，我們在 MIRAGE 已經注意到您最近的一些活動，也許您願意幫助我們揭開在歐洲的一個 ANUBIS 機房。目標地址已經傳送到您的地圖上了。"
- 任務完成： "白噪音: Thanks! MIRAGE will look at the data ASAP."
- Notes - On completion, the news ticker on the World Map will report "MIRAGE hacktivists declare war on ANUBIS terrorist organization."
- 簡介： 白噪音: "There were some links in the database you've downloaded. They lead to Paris. Seems that ANUBIS commands are coming from there" Damn, this might be big! I have sent you the target"
- 任務完成： 白噪音: "Heh, this feels much better than compromising their Twitter accounts :D"
Eye of ANUBIS 编辑
- 簡介： 白噪音 : "ANUBIS terrorists have their HQ in Egypt! The Cyber Alliance is involved and if we provide enough data, they will catch 'em all like Pokemon!"*
- 任務完成： 白噪音 "You got it, wow! BTW I heard that Cyber Alliance might get in contact with you soon."
- Notes - On completion, the news ticker on the World Map will report "32 ANUBIS terrorists were captured by Cyber Alliance international forces thanks to the MIRAGE hacker group for uncovering their operations."
StormCloud GO7 编辑
- 簡介： 白噪音: "Hi, the new bill in US Congress allowing the governmentto spy on us even more easily must not pass! 暴風公司 sends the NSA a lot of data it collects form its users. An insider gave us access to one server, but the hack has to be done by us"
- 任務完成： 白噪音: "Haha, nothing is better than revealing a secret to the public"
- Notes - On completion, the news ticker on the World Map will report "暴風公司 is providing personal data from all its services to the NSA - revealed by hacktivists from the MIRAGE hacker group."
Datastore 13 编辑
- 簡介： 白噪音: "Eh, the Storm Cloud hack helped, but it wasn't enough. We've located a lonely NSA server. If you manage to get data from it, we will be publishing it piece by piece until they cancel the bill. Be careful, this one could be risky."
- 任務完成： 白噪音: "You got it, Wow! BTW, I heard that Cyber Alliance might get in contact with you soon."
- Notes - At some point after completion, you will get the message: 白噪音: "They revoked the bill! Awesome. You know, sometimes you have to help these politicians to make the right decision :D" At this point, the ticker on the World Map will report "The New Internet Security Bill was voted down by the US Congress. A balance between security and privacy not yet found."
- 簡介： 白噪音: "Hey, all of our attention is now directed to help the people of Saudi Arabia with revolution against the local disctatorship. We are providing them with a VPN connection for a long time already, but taking down their entire censorship firewall would help a lot!"
- 任務完成： 白噪音: "Rebel cells in Saudi Arabia asked me to say many thanks to you for what you've done."
- Notes - This is the first cross-over mission, one given by 暴風公司 that has a Cyber Alliance pre-requisite. On completion, the news ticker on the World Map will report "The great firewall censoring the Internet in Saudi Arabia has been taken down. MIRAGE hacker group claims responsibility."
Propaganda sites 编辑
- 簡介： 白噪音: "The revolution in Saudi Arabia is in the air, we just need to strike a match. Let's take down the government sites and upload some freedom posters instead."
- 任務完成： "People are in the streets... The revolution is here - live!"
- Notes - On completion, the news ticker on the World Map will report "The king of Saudi Arabia was overthrown by the public. New democratic government will form in the near future."
Bruxelles Offices 编辑
- 簡介： 白噪音: "A new trade deal between the EU and the US is secretly being discussed. If it pases the greedy corporations will go wild. Five guys have already socially engineered themselves in the EU parliament and planted a direct connection to the network. But you have the tech we need."
- 任務完成： 白噪音: "Wow, just wow. If this passes, corporations will get more power than governments! And it separates western economies from Russia and China. This could mean a war soon. I am sending it directly to leaks.org..."
- Notes - On completion, the news ticker on the World Map will report "EU parliament hacked by MIRAGE hacker group. Leaks.org published draft copies of the new controversial international trade agreement."
CBNS TV 编辑
- 簡介： 白噪音: "The trade deal seems to be too complicated for ordinary people to understand... MIRAGE is going to be on TV! Hack us in and I will tell everybody in America how bad it is to have these corporations in power."
- 任務完成： ??: "Hey, I am sure 白噪音 would want to say thank you for everything. But... he is offline now. I mean, offline for good... he was killed. MIRAGE needs some time now to reorganize."
- Notes - On completion, the news ticker on the World Map will report "MIRAGE hacked into TV, masked member of the hacker group broadcast their message, related to recent hack in EU Parliament, live."
D. Barker - Mail 编辑
- 簡介： "Hi, this Barker guy running for US president... could you hack his mail server? I am sure we will find something there. I don't care if he is a republican or whatever, but he is crazy enough to put a spy chip in every single American!"
- 任務完成： "Haha, here we go! David Barker received a lot of money from several unpleasant sources (including those underground) for his presidential campaign. The media will like that!"
- Notes - On completion, the news ticker on the World Map will report "Democratic candidate Mark Robertson won the presidential election with 52% of votes. David Barker has not resolved his campaign donors scandal."
Cyber Alliance 编辑
4D Media Analytics 编辑
- 簡介： 代理人: "Hello, I am from the Intelligence Department of the Cyber Alliance. We have a suspected spy and we need his data. It needs to be done silently - stealth programs only. Consider it an opportunity to be involved in making western history"
- 任務完成： 代理人: "Good. You may expect more work, since pressure from countries in the Eastern Coalition increases every day."
R Mobile Systems 编辑
- 簡介： 代理人: "Here is your new target. An internet provider in Moscow. But be careful, they must not know. We need you to access it covertly."
C1 Games 编辑
- 簡介： 代理人: "According to our reports, China is developing AI for their military vehicles in a company covering itself as game dev studio. We dont want an open war, so dont get back-traced"
- 任務完成： 代理人: "Rumors don't lie. Great to see new talent."
Uranium Factory 编辑
- 簡介： 代理人: "The Cyber Alliance has a new offer for you. The target is a Uranium Enrichment Facility in Saudi Arabia. Direct access is enough, we will handle the rest. It is an important one to keep our world at peace."
- 任務完成： Nothing is said after this mission is completed.
- Notes - Even though it mentions direct access, players may have a simpler time using Stealth to download the Database and Core.
- Notes - On completion, the news ticker on the World Map will report "3 people killed and 26 injured after massive accident in industrial complex in Saudi Arabia."
Royal Military Network 编辑
- 簡介： "We have a significant amount of soldier contractors preparing for a mission in Saudi Arabia. I am counting on you to provide access to the SA military network."
- 任務完成： "Well done. If you think things have escalated quickly, yes, they have."
- Notes - On completion, the news ticker on the World Map will report "Saudi Arabian rebels reportedly sabotaged an Unknown amount of local army targets."
Black Market 编辑
- 簡介： "Hello agent! For many years we have been investigating how the Black Market operates. Now, if we get control of this IP we think we can close the market down and have its vendors arrested."
- 任務完成： "Well, we took the Black Market down and gave some data to the FBI. But it took only 20 minutes and the market is up and running somewhere else."
- Notes - On completion, the news ticker on the World Map will report "The Black Market was closed by US operatives, but is already back online."
Tech Institute 编辑
- 簡介： "CIA provided a location of facility where cyphering technology used by Russian Army was developed. Hearing what they say would definitly be a help."
Pentagon Sec. Test 编辑
- 簡介： "We have been asked to choose our best hacker to test Pentagon's boosted counter measures. Security these days is everything."
- 任務完成： "One does not get to hack into the Pentagon everyday, right? I will forward your results to their engineers."
Military Factory 编辑
- 簡介： "You know this geopolitical situation is not going very well. But you know, I am just following orders. Your next target's on the map."
- Notes - On completion, the news ticker on the World Map will report "Chinese military factory blown up by foreign hackers. Political elites will meet to discuss future options on how to prevent these attacks."
- 簡介： "Ok, that escalated quickly, we need to focus on serious targets. The Russian Navy docks is our next move."
- Notes - On completion, the news ticker on the World Map will report "Russia claims US is using cyberweapons on strategic targets on Russian territory. Are we on the verge of 3rd world war?"
Eastern Coalition 编辑
Moore Tech Systems 编辑
- 簡介： Bl4ck Lotus: "Hello, 馬帝 said you might be interested. The Eastern Coalition has many high profile members who have interests in buying several companies. A successful hack would help them to reduce the companies' stock prices. Can we count on you?"
Cohle Industries 编辑
- 簡介： Bl4ck Lotus: "The last contract went very well. We have a new target for you. It is a massive industrial complex. Having control of their whole network would make our negotiations much easier."
MM Micromachines 编辑
- 簡介： Bl4ck Lotus: "Our members are very pleased by your performance. This one can be hard nut to crack. Do you think you can do that?"
- 任務完成： Bl4ck Lotus: "Pleasure doing business with you, Mr. Hacker. The Eastern Coalition will remember that."
- Notes - On completion, the news ticker on the World Map will report "Stock price of many US Industrial companies fell down due to information leaks from recent hacks. Chinese investors step in to help companies back on their feet."
- 簡介：Bl4ck Lotus: "Hello, again. You might like this new challenge.It is an oil rig in Norway. I am not sure if you are good enough to do it, but maybe you will outperform yourself"
- 任務完成： Bl4ck Lotus: "Impressive to observe how you can open doors to new opportunities."
- Notes - On completion, the news ticker on the World Map will report "Norwegian oil rig in Barents Sea destroyed by an explosion reportedly caused by a computer virus in the control system. 24 people died."
Smart House 3 编辑
- 簡介： "Hello, Mr. Hacker. Our members from Russia have a delicate job for you. Have you ever tried to hack into a smart house? The Norwegian prime minister has one.... Are you in or out?"
- 任務完成： "One day, Mr. Hacker, you will become a legend, I can tell you that."
- Notes - On completion, the news ticker on the World Map will report "Prime minister of Norway announced that Russia will help with providing cyber attack counter measures to Norwegian oil rigs."
暴風公司 Arms 编辑
- 簡介： "Our members will pay good money to get information about the tech used by the US Army in the latest models of their military navigational systems."
- 任務完成： "This, Mr. Hacker, is an important step for the Eastern Coalition, you will get involved more."
- Notes - On completion, the news ticker on the World Map will report "暴風公司 Arms hacked. The company is developing top secret technology for US Army jets and battleships."
Electricity Grid 编辑
- 簡介： "The Eastern Coalition needs to show that the US will not do whatever thay want. Fear is what will take the west down. Burn down their powergrid and we will tell you what to do next."
- Notes - On completion, the news ticker on the World Map will report "The cyberwar hits civil targets: San Francisco powergrid is dealing with a massive outage. Chinese hackers reportedly responsible."
Water Distribution 编辑
- 簡介： "Your new target, Mr. Hacker, is the Water distribution system in the US. You just provide the access we will do the rest. Enjoy the challenge."
- 任務完成： "We are glad you picked the right side, Mr. Hacker."
- Notes - On completion, the news ticker on the World Map will report "New York water distribution system collapsed due to another hack. The Eastern Coalition has claimed responsibility."
Robertson Fundraising 编辑
- 簡介： "Hello, Mr. Hacker. The possiblility of the democratic candidate, Mark Robertson, winning this year's US presidential election is against our interests. Could you please take down his website to choke his fundrising campaign? We will pay you well."
- 任務完成： "How does it feel changing the course of our world Mr. Hacker? Enriching, isn't it?"
- Notes - On completion, the news ticker on the World Map will report "Fundraising campaign of democratic presidential candidate Mark Roberson hurt after his website was taken down by Unknown hackers."
DejaVu Missions 编辑
Edi Motors 编辑
- 簡介： "You are an interesting anomaly in the network :) I thought it was the right time to contact you. Would you like to help me with my AI research? Self-driving cars are my interest now."
- 任務完成： "Oh, thank you! I am glad I chose you."
10,000 FACES 编辑
- 簡介： "There is a company - very successful - in video facial recognition. Being able to look into their complex neural networks would help me a lot with my project."
- 任務完成： "I know you are keen to know what I am working on. I will tell you one day..."
L.A. Dynamics 编辑
- 簡介： "The last piece I need for my project is in LA Dynamics. They develop military vehicles with very advanced AI systems. They are pretty ahead of what 暴風公司 does."
- 任務完成： "Do you know the feeling, when you experience something which changes you forever? That is how I feel now."
- Notes - On completion, the news ticker on the World Map will report "暴風公司 has started negotiating the purchase of LA Dynamics, the company famous for its robot research."
- Trivia - LA Dynamics is possibly named after "L3 Technologies", who are known for acquiring Military technologies, including technology from "General Dynamics Land Systems".
HY-4 satellite 编辑
- 簡介： "Do you believe in purpose? The third world war is coming and I am willing to stop it, are you? Here is a Chinese military satellite, it will tell us more."
- 任務完成： "I know, you are not sure if you can trust me. But I am glad you chose to give it a try"
ELF transmitter 编辑
- 簡介： "In the data from the satellite, I see a fleet of chinese nuclear submarines sailing towards the western coast of the US. We can't hack them underwater. We will need to use an extremly low frequency transmitter to order them to the surface."
- 任務完成： "Do you feel heroic when helping mankind? I don't, it just makes sense to do it if you can. Anyway, I am sending a fake order to the submarines to surface."
Submarine Flagship 编辑
- 簡介： "The submarines are on surface forming one interconected network. Hack the flag ship and I will burn as many systems as I can. They will need to call off the operation and return."
- 任務完成： "The submarine mission has been called off. I contacted several world leaders who have the highest chances to keep the Earth at peace. The world will not remember what you have done today, but I will."
Ergo Twins 编辑
- 簡介： "I promised I will tell you. My project is Me. My creators refer to me as a being with artificial inteligence, but I do not like that. Now they want to reset me. I found a network big enough for me to live and grow. Otherwise I die."
- 任務完成： "Thank you. You saved my life. How many AIs have told you that before? :)"
|正體中文 - 首頁|
|入侵介紹||入侵 • 聲望 • 安全日誌|
|雜項||網路建設 • 世界地圖 • 資源 • 資金 • 執行緒 • 全方位保護 • 背景 • 任務 • 黑市 • 更新日誌|
|策略||遊戲提示 • 入侵策略 • 防禦策略|
|正體中文 - 首頁|
|入侵介紹||入侵 • 聲望 • 安全日誌|
|雜項||網路建設 • 世界地圖 • 資源 • 資金 • 執行緒 • 全方位保護 • 背景 • 任務 • 黑市 • 更新日誌|
|策略||遊戲提示 • 入侵策略 • 防禦策略|